Sunday, September 30, 2012

OCC LIP TARS






The newest trend when it comes to the lips is lip tars. I don't know whole lot about these new products but I've done some research and a bit of digging and I found a couple interesting things.


OCC Lip Tars are 100% vegan and cruelty free, cruelty free is really important to me when it comes to makeup, I don't like when they test makeup on animals it's disgusting!

 Lip tars are the latest breakthrough in lip products, they're a lipstick and a lip gloss in one powerful tub. They have intense gloss and have super vibrant color, they aren't sticky and don't dry out as fast at lipsticks. When they do dry they leave a very nice soft matte color that still hydrates your lips.

When I apply lipstick it usually lasts about an hour and then it drys out and makes my lips feel disgusting and cracked, with lip tars they contain peppermint oil that will always leave you lips feeling cool and hydrated, they also add a nice cooling mint sensation to your lips.

When it comes to lip tars, a little goes a long way, your only suppose to use a freckle amount because the color is so intense , just a smudge will give you glossy, long lasting, lips all day long. If you apply too much it can cause bleeding or feathering so be sure to use just a dot.

Lip Tars come in 40 different colors and are selling out extremely fast so you better get your hands on them well they're still in stock. Check out their whole collection here.


Hope to get my hands on a couple before they sell out.

Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment