Tuesday, October 16, 2012

KATE BECKINSALE'S OLD TIME HOLLYWOOD LOOK PEARL HARBOR




When I was younger and the movie pearl harbor just came out I loved the movie it was so good but such a terrible thing that happen. The one thing that stood out to me was Kate Beckinsale's old time Hollywood's look. She look so beautiful, very feminine with a super elegant bold lip........ I love it




I'm going to show you how to get this bright, elegant, youthful look.

The most important part for this look is the under eye concealer, you need to makeup your under eye really bright and use barely any makeup.






 
1. After you have applied your primer and foundation apply a very light eyeshadow to your entire eyelid.

 
2. Apply a very thin layer of liquid foundation, I would even take a grey pencil liner and just line the the end of your eye instead of apply liquid eyeliner. My eyeliner is thicker then I wanted it to be.
 
 
 
3. OK now the most important part is to really get that super bright fresh under eye look. Do the under eye concealer trick you can see it here.

 
4. After you have blended the concealer add a really small amount of bronzer to your cheeks and nose.
 
 
 
 
5. Apply white liner to your water line and a white shadow to your lower lash line and blend underneath to create a brighter under eye.
 

 
 
6. Apply mascara to top lash and very very little to bottom lashes you can even just leave the bottom lashes bare.
 
 
 
 
 

 
And there you have it ladies a old school Hollywood look.
 
Sorry that this tutorial was a bit sloppy I couldn't seem to get my camera and the lighting right.
 

 
 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment