Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MAKEUP JUNKIE ON A BUDGET





So I want to do another new post and this one is for all the makeup junkies who just can't afford the high-end stuff but are looking for good quality makeup at a low price.

I'm a mother, so as most mothers know you don't have much money to spend on you, exspecially for makeup, but I'm also 21 and like most 21 year old's we spend our whole paycheck on  new makeup, so where do you meet in the middle?
 I'm also going through a phase where I hate all my makeup and am wanting more expensive makeup but can't afford it.


Time to find some great makeup bargain's ladies, who doesn't love a good bargain right! I'm going to bring top quality makeup products without the hefty price tag.


 
The List
 
 

Graftobian Cream Foundation
 
 
This cream foundation isn't widely known, so you won't find it in your local makeup store. I've been hearing so much about this foundation, people are saying the coverage is crazy good and the quality is amazing. The brand is a bit old schooling looking but don't judge a book by it's cover right, or in this case a foundation by it's packaging. This makeup is mostly used for stage purposes that's probably one of the reasons it's not widely known about.
 
( prices below do not include shipping so be sure to check shipping rates before ordering, I know amazon has crazy shipping rates)
 
Click on the name of where to buy and itll take you directily there
 
 
Price :
 
Graftobian website - $14.99
 
Amazon - $12.99
 
Ebay - $15.91
 
 
 


Mehron HD Cream Foundation



Another great foundation that makeup artist have been raving about.  It's also a cream foundation, most makeup artisit perfer working with cream foundations because they have fuller coverage and are easy to work with. I don't think I've ever tried a cream foundation but I can't wait until I purchase one.


Price :

Mehron website - $12.95

Amazon - $7.88

Ebay - $9.60






Ben Nye Banana Powder



Ben Nye products having been starting to get pretty popular, I've seen a number of makeup artists use this in makeup tutorial videos, people love this product and I'm going to tell you why. This powder it made to brighter up under neath and around your eyes. I heard this is one of Kim Kardashians secrets to her beauitful, youthful glow you see usually underneath her eyes. I did a tutorial a while back on her concealer trick click here.


Price :

Ben Nye website - unknown

Amazon - Sold Out

Ebay - $14.29



Real Techniques Brushes


Something we all need in our makeup collection is good makeup brushes, well let me tell you they don't come cheap. I have seen makeup brushes for $60.00 that's way to much for me. Well sam ( you might know her from youtube she does makeup tutorials ) has created this wonderful makeup brush line. They're very high quality and are shaped perfectly for their uses.


Price :

Real Techniques Website - $6.00 to $10.00 for a single brush and $18.00 for a set

Amazon - Single Brush $7.99  Brush Set $17.98

Ebay - $9.90 - $22.60



Well guys that's all I have for you for now. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment