Saturday, November 24, 2012

MY LOOK - Winter Nude Glow



Today I wanted to keep it really simple, but I also wanted to look fresh, and glowing. I'm going to be out for most of the day due to the Santa clause parade and its snowing outside so its cold and wet. If you wear to much makeup or darker colors your makeup could leak and look horrible. It's alot very bright outside and you want something that compliments your eyes.

I have blue eyes so I decided to go with Annabelle mineral dust in gold and apply a some tiny amount to my eyelid this will make my blue eye pop in the bright daylight.

The reason for applying shimmery colors is it makes your eyes pop when your outside in the bright daylight. It might not look like much indoors but once you get outside it'll really pop.

If you want to know how I did my foundation comment below and I'll do a post about it.








1. Apply a shimmery highlighter to your entire eyelid, all the way up to your brow bone.
2. Apply a gold or soft brown shimmery color to your eyelid.
3. Apply a white eyeliner to your lower water line.
4. Apply a thick layer of mascara to your upper and lower lashes.




I also took a bit of black shadow and just created a small half wing at the end of my eye, you can see it in the picture and that's why I didn't use it as a step.

This look doesn't require alot of eye makeup but for this kinda look is your face makeup you have to really pay attention to. Because you will be in the daylight people will see every little line and spot were you lacked in blending so make sure you really take your time and do it right, try to put your makeup in a window where theres natural light instead of false light.



enjoy


kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment