Thursday, January 31, 2013

Illamasqua 2013 spring nail varnish




For 2013 Illamasqua spring collection they have many new things, including speckle nail varnish. A very odd and unique nail polish that looks more like a robins egg then anything. I have been seeing this everywhere and although the fade hasn't caught on to me yet, I can see this being really popular this spring, it's something new and different. I love the concept behind Illamasqua spring collection, embracing flaws and showing the world that scars, beauty marks and freckles is what makes us different and unique.

What do you think of Illamasqua freckle nail varnish? Love or hate?



2 comments:

  1. Am I the first commenter? Well that's nice for a change. I live in Texas and we don't have this company anywhere in the US I don't think, but I've seen some swatches and I love the concept, I really think I'm going to have to order one of these polishes... the brownish one is probably my favorite but the blue also caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think if I were to get one it would prob be the blue. You can always look for them on amazon or ebay, I'd go with ebay since shipping is usually so much cheaper then amazon. Thanks for the comment ;)

    ReplyDelete