Monday, January 14, 2013

What's in my Beauty Cabinet - part 2

Now that you have seen what's in the bottom part of my makeup cabinet, time to take a peek at whats on the middle shelf. I have three shelves in my makeup cabinet, bottom one which I featured in part 1, middle one what I'll be featuring here, and top one which I'm not going to feature at all since it's just toothpaste and infection cream.....unless of course you want to see all my toothpaste and infection cream :p but I doubt you do.

 
Maybelline Coverstick, Corrector Concealer
Love this stuff, it's great for covering dark circles underneath your eyes or as a base for your eyeshadow. It does crease so be sure to primer and powder.
 
Covergirl Invisible Concealer
I usually use this on top of the maybelline cover stick, just gives you a little more coverage when you layer different concealers, so experiment!
 
Vasanti Blush in Rockies Blush
Love this Canadian brand, although you don't see it alot. I picked this blush up ages ago, because I loved the shade of the blush. I Use this blush every day.
 
Sheer Miracle Extreme Close Up HD High Definition Mineral Finishing Powder
I bought this on Amazon because in the title it said it was makeup forever finishing powder but when I got the package it ended up being this. This powder is good but it's very tricky to apply, you need to press it into your skin but be careful because it may look like your not wearing anything then bang someone takes a picture and you have white powder circles underneath your eyes.
 
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
I love love love this shade of this blush. Looks very natural on your skin and is super creamy, be sure to learn how to apply this, it can be tricky
Review Here
 
Annabelle Mineral Pigment Dust in Solar
I love this stuff so much, it's so pigmented and looks beautiful on. It can make mess so be sure to apply it right.
Review Here
 
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Great product, I'm new to BB creams but I have to say I'm very happy with the maybelline Bb cream, it's perfect for lazy days or even sick days you just slap it on.
Review Here
 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation
This foundation is so good, I love it. It stay for like 16 hours it's crazy! It's a bit of a pain to take it off but it's totally worth it!
Review Here
 
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
This was the first primer I ever bought, I'm not a huge fan of it but it does the job for now.
 
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation
This is the best drugstore foundation I have EVER tried. I use this stuff all the time its so light and perfect. If you have oily skin I wouldn't try it because its pretty oily.
Review Here
 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
I used this foundation for a long time for some reason, but to be honest I hate it so much.
Review Here
 
 
Well guys that the final installment of my " what's in my beauty cabinet " hope you enjoyed the little peek I gave you into my makeup collection.
 
Do you have any of these products in your beauty stash?
 
If you have already check out part one check it out here
 
 
Klassy Kassie
 
Keeping it Klassy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment