Monday, October 1, 2012

WHAT DID YOU LEARN AT BEAUTY SCHOOL

Beauty School Toronto













I've been thinking about going to school for makeup. I've been looking into schools and think I found one I'd like to go to. It's called, Canadian Beauty College in Barrie, Ontario I need to get a hold of them to book a tour and discuss classes and hours. I really want to get into doing makeup professionally and I know because it's such a big part of my life that it's the right choice for me. It's also a passion for me so why not give it a chance and see if it's my calling.

If you went to beauty school I'd love to know about it email or comment, I''d love to hear your experience with it


3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about going to beauty school also, I love makeup. I love this blog and want to thank you for doing it. I want to try the barbie look for halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thank you so much, that means the world to me your so kind. Yeah I'm dieing to go to school but it's costly so until I save some money up I'll just have to teach myself. The barbie look is def one of my favorite, it takes a long time to put all the makeup on so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time. Also I do a couple practice rounds so its perfect for halloween. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome :) and I hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete