Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days Of Beauty - Products on My Christmas Wish List

 
 
 
 
I was thinking about doing some more Christmas-y posts and I came up with the 12 days of beauty. It's 12 days of beauty products that are on my Christmas wish list ( hint hint to the boyfriend ) I'll be counting down the days with different, mouth drooling products. So get your pen and paper out and add a couple more items to your wish list.
 
 
First product on my Christmas wish Is, the Giorgio Armani, Luminous Silk Foundation. I've had my eye on this bad boy for quite some time but there's no way in the world I'd ever be able to blow so much money on one foundation, or any foundation for that matter. I have a baby to diaper yea know!
 
 
This foundation from what I've heard creates truly flawless looking skin and I'm definitely in the market for some flawless looking skin.
 
 
 
This bad boy will set you back a whopping  $59
 
 
 
Merry Christmas, beauty geeks!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment