Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MY LOOK - Sunny Side up Nails

 
On Sunday I decided to paint my nails, I usually do my nails Sunday hahah it's my nail day. I hate doing my nails it takes sooo long for them to dry and I always mess them up, but I always see pictures on pinterest and instagram of such beautiful nail art, it inspires me, and I'm a bit jealous, although I don't get crazy, I try to keep up in the nail world.
 
 I used Wet n' Wild, Wild Shine in sunny side up. It's a yellow, orange kinda color. It's super cheap, I think it's like a buck at Wal-Mart. It does take a bit to dry and i used three coats and it still didn't cover enough. I did use disco dolls by O.P.I on my one finger, just to switch it up a bit. I also applied Kiss gel nail polish on top to give it extra shine and make it last the whole week.
 
I don't really like the Kiss gel nail polish, doesn't dry very well und rmy UV light, so if any of you have any recommendations for a good gel polish please let me know, I'm looking for one.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment