Thursday, January 31, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Lipstick Pencil






I was pretty happy with the Essence lip pencil in, It's peach not cherry, which is a really pretty nude, pink-ish color. The color was really pretty and the formula was so creamy and kinda moisturizing which made me even happier. The formula doesn't last that long but if paired with a clear lip gloss it lasted a bit longer. My lips are pretty dry and chapped so I noticed it going in the creases and cracks in my lips making them stand out even more then they already do. It felt a little bit like a chap stick, it wasn't drying but it wasn't super moisturizing either, it was kinda in the middle. I was happy with it considering it was only $2.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have never heard of essence cosmetics, so I was intrigued and I needed to spend a whole $20 so I grabbed this to max out my spending limit. They only had two colors, cherry and, it's peach not cherry, which is the one I bought and is featured above.

Why not try these out, there not anything super special but its a low maintenance product that you can put in your purse and use on the go.



Pros and Cons
Great, little product to have on hand. It was creamy and light on the lips, not drying but not moisturizing either. Great to add a little bit of color to your lips and you can't beat the price
 
My Conclusion
Good product, I might even pick up the other color.
 
My Ratings
 
Quality - 8   Packaging - 8  Long-wear - 5  Texture - 8  Overall - 8.5





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment