Saturday, September 8, 2012

THE WORLD OF LIQUID EYELINER

Pinned Image


There are a lot of different liquid eyeliner styles, some are very unusual but very creative and cool looking, others are for everyday wear.

I love to play around with liquid eyeliner and have picked up a couple tricks along the way, to make it look darker, last longer and fill everything in.

Now I'm going to share those tricks with you.

Number one thing I always do  is Tight line, which is when you apply liquid eyeliner to the upper waterline right where you upper lashes meet your waterline, do this  before applying liquid eyeliner to your upper lash line.

I also pull the upper lashes apart and dot the eyeliner in between my eyelashes where the gaps are, what this does is when you do put your liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line there wont be any gaps or peeps holes .

 
 
 
Your lashes will look fuller and your eyeliner will look more complete.
 
 
 
Next trick I learned is from well known makeup artist Kandee Johnson, she  taught  me a lot of different tricks from her YouTube channel.
 
What you do is after, you apply your liquid eyeliner along your upper lash line, you take a liner brush and line it with some kinda of black eyeshadow and Pat it along the same line as your eyeliner, it'll help it stay longer and make your liquid eyeliner lose the shine it usually gets after it dries.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed that tutorial
 
love you
 
Kassie
 
 
 
 
I do not take owner ship of picture one and three got them from Google and Pinterest
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment