Monday, September 24, 2012

TIME FOR FALL MAKEUP

 
 
Autumn is among us and that means it's time to get your browns, coppers, and greys out and create the perfect fall look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
SO this is my fall look, I start with foundation and then create my look, I usually pair this look with a nice bright red lip but you can choose whatever lip color you'd like.
 
 
1. I applied a base layer to my entire eyelid and crease. I used Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo, Bad to the bronze.
 
 
2. Then I applied a light brown just to my crease and blended it upwards and out just a bit.
 
 
3. Apply a darker brown to the edge of your crease and eyelid and blend it inward.
 
 
4. Apply a reddish brown just to the eyelid.
 
 
5. Apply the same dark brown to the lower lash line.
 
 
6. Line the tear duct with white pencil or white eyeshadow.
 
 
7. Line your top lash line with liquid eyeliner along with the bottom lash line.
 
 
8.Line the bottom water line with white eyeliner.
 
 
 
There it is folks the perfect Fall look, try it out and see how it looks on you.
 
 
Love you guys
 
 
Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment