Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SOFT AND SEXY WINTER NUDE LOOK

 
 
I was getting bored of the smokey look so I decided to wear something very soft and natural that requires very little time and effort, but looks like you spent hours perfecting your look.

I've seen some pretty nude and natural looks on the runway, heres my version of the famous nude look.



 
 
 
 
SO let's go through the basics.
 
1. I prepped my face and apply a really light layer of foundation that was a shade lighter then my natural skintone. Then I applied a bit of concealer to cover my dark circles, I used powder to set my foundation.
 
2. I applied some off white eyeshadow that was really shimmery, to my entire eyelid and extended it up to my crease. I also applied some of this eyeshadow to my lower lash line.
 
3. I then applied liquid eyeliner to my upper lash line and extended it out to form a small wing
 
4. I dotted my lower lash line with liquid eyeliner, this is a important step, so you need a eyeliner pen with a very fine point then you dot in between your bottom lashes, it makes your bottom lashes look fuller and not as bare, when you wear light makeup you can really tell how spares your eyelashes look.
 
5. I applied some blush to the apples of my cheeks.
 
6. I used mascara on both upper and lower lashes, sometimes you can get away with not putting it on your lower lash line.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment