Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WHATS TRENDING THIS FALL - RUNWAY MAKEUP

We were all excited to see what the runway would bring to us this fall, I could not wait to see famous fashion houses strut their models down that runway wearing the newest must have fall fashion items, and we all know what goes perfectly with unquie fashion items, is even more unique makeup looks.

Were checking out Fall runway 2012 trending makeup looks.


 
Nina Ricci's models were wearing a very colorful stained lip, that looks like it's a bit of blood red mixed with some dark purple to create this very dramatic bright lip. For face makeup models wore light smokey eyes and a pale nude face. Very pretty. I seen this on the runway more then once, it never gets old.
 
 
 
Another very popular runway look this summer, which is similiar to the Nina Ricca, but is slightly different. This look had a much darker lip, it was more of a deep plum, with a completely nude face, and a touch of mascara. The look on the runway looked very cold and modern, which went well with the collection.
 
 
 
Prada featured some very unique makeup. Orange and black color-blocked eyelids, with a very white face and nude lip. This look reminded me a lot of fall and I really liked it.
 
 
 
Jean Paul Gaultier, featured a very nice looked, sketched lashes on top of a smokey eye, with a nice nude lip and nude face. I think this look will become very popular this fall, and I look forward to trying this out on myself.
 

 
Weathered cheeks was another hot look on the runway this fall, was featured on A. F. Vandevorst models. I like this weathered cheek very much, other models were wearing brown weathered cheeks which I also thought match the collection well.
 
 

 
Last but not least is my favorite runway look of the season, Oscar de la  Renta had models featuring, ultra-femine, very natural, youthful, glowing skin. I love this look it's so fresh and clean and youthful, I adore it and it was defiently my favorite look of the runway this season. Natural is sometimes best.
 
 
Well ladies those are my favorite looks from 2012 fall fashion week
 
love you ladies
 
comment or email and tell me what your favorite fall runway look was.
 
 
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment