Thursday, September 13, 2012

WHY DO YOU WEAR MAKEUP?

 
Everyone wears makeup for a different reason. Some wear it to attract men, some wear it because in a way it's a form of art, some women think they need to wear it or they won't be accepted, some women wear it for themselves.

So my question to you is what's the reason you spend a couple hours apply make-up?

I've been asked this before and my first response was " because I would look terrible without it", but afterwards I thought about it and realized people don't fall in love with your makeup, they don't befriend you because they like the shade of blush your wearing, they liked you because they saw something in you they liked, they like your personality, your humor, your creativity, your clumsiness, whatever it may be.

The reason I put make-up is because I feel through make-up I can express myself. A lot of times I wear make-up that matches my mood not all the time but sometimes. I love to express myself and I do it through make-up

Your still the same person with make-up or without, so next time you spend hours in the bathroom, think" who am I really putting this make-up on for".

Be true to yourself and others will be true to you.


Love you ladies


kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment