Thursday, November 22, 2012

MY LOOK - Kim Kardashian Soft Brown Eye


Lately all my makeup looks have involved using white eyeliner on my lower water line. I'm just going through a small product obsessed phase, don't worry I'll come out of it soon :p

Went to my parents house the other night for dinner and I wanted to do a makeup look that was very soft, and light......something that didn't take me hours to create. But I also wanted to use a dark color because it was evening and I didn't want it to look like I wasn't wearing any makeup, so I went for a very soft but noticeable brown eye.


I sometimes see Kim Kardashian sporting this soft brown makeup, and that's what inspired me to create a similar version of the ever famous Kim K eye.



Achieving The Look
 

 
 Step 1 - Start with a medium brown shade and sweep it all over you middle crease and crease area, don't apply any to your eyelid yet.
 


 
Step 2 -  Apply a  brown shade slightly darker then in step 1 but apply this more to the crease area.
 
 
Step 3 - Get the darkest brown you have and put this on the end of your eye and extend in a v motion into your crease and upper lash line. ( picture blow to explain the "v" motion)
 

 
The in famous "v"  motion. It's one of my favorite tricks in the book, it adds definition and completes the look.
 
 
 
Step 4 - Apply some white eyeliner on your lower water line. You can also put it in your tear duct if you like.
 
 
Step 5 - Apply a very soft off white color to your eyelid. Something shimmery and light. I used a really light creme color.
 
 
Step - 6 Apply a thick line of liquid eyeliner to your upper lash line and create a wing at the end of your eye.
 
 
Step - 7 Apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes for bigger, baby doll eyes.
 
And your done!
 
 
Try this tutorial out on yourself and see if you like it.
 
Kassie :)
 
 
Products Used
Eyes - sleek makeup palette( sunset), no name palette, maybelline master percise, gosh white eyeliner, Loreal volumluminess mascara,
 
Face - maybelline fit me foundation, vansti rockies blush, rimmel sunkissed bronzer, maybelline invisiable concealer, maybelline creme stick corrector, makeup forever hd powder,
 
Brushes - quo liner brush, quo bronzer brush, elf smudger, natural source eye sweep.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment