Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER INSPIRATION BORAD



We all know this months board is going to be filled with Christmas themed stuff, OF COURSE, what kinda of Christmas fanatic would I be if I didn't.

This month I've been obsessed with Kendall Jenner, shes so naturally pretty I hate her. Just kidding, I'm just a wee bit jealous. I love both Kendall and Kylie they're both really naturally pretty, and they have great body's could a girl as for more!

This month the Victoria's Secret Fashion show airs and that also gets my blood pumping. I watch the show every year and I adore the creativity and passion that goes into the super sexy lingera. I also love the runway girls they're my idols. Some of my favorites are, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Candice Swanepoel. The fashion show airs this Tuesday at 9 or 10 nto sure heheh guess I better check.

Also obsessing over those funky Christmas leggings I see a lot of girls wearing. There so cute. The first time I seen a girl wearing them I was wow those were weird leggings but I soon decided they've become one my favorite fashion icons for winter.

Christmas nails has got me so excited, I love super detailed nail art and I've seen some really nice designs, including snowflake nails and candy kane nails, so cute.


Enjoy December's inspiration board, and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment