Friday, November 30, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE - TOP 10



 Christmas is nearing up on us once again, and I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. I just love Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year. I love Christmas shopping, the feeling you get when you know you found the perfect present for your spouse, the thrill of excitement as you have to wait for Christmas morning for him to open it. Ahhhhhhhh  quite nights, with soft chunky falling snowflakes and a nice hot cup of coco in your hands, who could ask for more.

Well I'm going to share with you my 2012 Christmas Beauty Gift Guide ( maybe my boyfriend will take the hint and buy me some of these products :p )

  #1- Nikon DSLR D7000 - This ones just for me :p. I'm been dieing to get a new camera for about a  year now and this little beauty caught my eye about half a year ago. I've been bugging my boyfriend to buy it for me for months but we just never had the money. I need to take my product pictures in my blog to the next level and I think this Nikon might just do the trick.

Price - $ 979.95


#2 - Soap and Glory Small Wonders Gift Set - Who doesn't like to get those cute little spa baskets at Christmas? Filled with lotions and body washes that`ll last you all the way till next year. Well I have been craving some serious skin therapy products and soap and glory has gotten my attention. This little gift set features four classic mini version of  body butter, body scrub,  hand cream and shower gel.

Price - $ 20.00


#3 - Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm - These new color lip balms from clinique have been all the craze lately and now they come in a cute little holiday gift set. These lip balms are suppose to renew and repair dry, damaged lips as well as add a pinch of color to them. Comes in five different colors and flavours and is perfect for the long, cold, dry winter months we have ahead of us.

Price - $ 45.00


#4 - NARS - Andy Warhol, Edie Set - I love NARS they have great products, and I was happy to see they came out with a special Holiday gift set just for those NARS makeup fans. Featuring four different products from the Andy Warhol collection, Film Star Pure Matte Lipstick, Edie Eyeshadow, Carpates Eyeliner Stylo and Deep throat/Armour blush duo.

Price - $ 54.00 ( $80.00 on EBay )



#5 - Fresh Sugar Mini Soiree Lip Treatment Collection -  I am obsessed with lip balm so when I seen this Holiday gift set from Fresh I nearly had a heart attack. I want this so badly, theres so many different colors and scents. I'm jealous of the women that get this for Christmas. This gift set comes with eight delightful, sweet, lip balms. Color range from nude to deep plum.

Price - $ 65.00 ( $ 13.99 on EBay ) link above



#6 -  OPI James Bond 007 Skyfall Minis - I seen this collection in the fall when it first came out and I must say I was super amped to find these in stores. This holiday gift set comes with 4 mini bottles of the " Bondettes" collection, they've been selling out everywhere. I love the quality of OPI Nail Polishes so this will not disappoint for sure.

Price - $ 14.95 ( $ 9.95 on Ebay ) link above


#7 - Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Gift Set - I had Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes. creme eyeliner collection on my wish list since the summer, but now they're cheaper and come together in a cute little gift set that's perfect for the Holiday's. I would love to be pulling this collection out of my stocking on Christmas morning.

Price - $ 36.00



#8 - Bare Minerals Best and Most Brilliant Gift Set -  I have never tried bare minerals but my sister has this kit and says the kit is awesome, I seen her wearing the powder and it looked very natural and so pretty. So if your more of a natural makeup person rather then a" put it on by the Pound" ( guilty ) girl, then this kit would be perfect for you.

Price $ 49.00



# 9 - Benefit Crescent Row Minis Gift Set - I adore getting that pretty packaged gift box of travel sized perfumes, they last so long and you can have more then just one scent. Benefits Crescent Row comes in the prettiest packaging I have ever since, there so creative and that's why I'm a package hoarder, because every time I go in my cabaret to throw away all my makeup packaging I see how pretty it is and just can't bring myself to do it. Darn you creative people!!!

Price $ 30.00


# 10 - MAC Perfectly Plush Brush Kit -  Finally a brush kit gift set. I am in dire need for a brush kit this year, my makeup brushes have long seen their days and are ready to call it quits on me. Perfect little brush set from MAC, does it get any better then that.

Price - $ 49.50



Hope I gave you guys some great ideas for gift sets, I know I'm going to make my boyfriend read this post after :p



No comments:

Post a Comment