Friday, December 28, 2012

My Instagramming Week

#1 My super cool woolly socks  #2 Going to my parents Christmas dinner wearing my bran new sweater dress I got from my Brother    #3 My family Christmas tree at mid afternoon ( almost dark ) so pretty    #4 Makeup look for some grocery shopping hahaha yes I go big even for grocery shopping.   #5 A crazy snow blizzard we got that blew one of our trees down in the back yard :(   #6 Another picture of my grocery shopping makeup look ( this eyeshadow color really brought out the blue in my eyes)   #7  My comfy look, hair up in a messy bun and my boyfriends over sized tee-shirt mhmmm comfy    #8 Me and my family going to my Nana's funeral ( so sad and so close to Christmas ) one of the worst snow days and we had to travel 3 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment