Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Loreal Nail Color




I was at Shoppers Drug Mart the other day, and my boyfriend gave me $20 to spend on makeup. He gives me a spending limit because he knows I'll spend every cent we have on makeup, so he has to limit me and I have no complaint's.........I guess :p

So since my nail polish collection isn't really a collection, I decided to pick up a couple nail polishes. I looked through the rack and decided to get a couple colors from the Loreal collection, they were on sale for $3.49 and had some really pretty spring colors, so I picked up sweet nothing, which is a very soft nude pink, and violet, which is a super BAM purple.

I really liked the Loreal polish, it dried fast between coats and the color was really nice and solid after 2 coats, 3 with sweet nothing, since it's such a light polish. When paired with a good gel polish it can last a whole week.


Pros and Cons
Price was great, color lasted and was very pretty, and the polish dried fast, nothing bad to say about this product.
 
My Conclusion
Love the quality of Loreals polishes and can't wait to add more of them to my collection
 
My Ratings
 
Quality - 9   Chip-proof - 7   Color - 8  Dry-time - 9  Overall - 8.5







 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment