Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some of the worst and most disappointing products of 2012





At the end of every year all the beauty gurus and makeup artist's dish out their favorite products of that year, but you don't see a lot of beauty geeks talking about the products they least liked for that year.

So today I'm going to talk about products that really let me down.

Heres my least favorite products of 2012


 Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Foundation


 
It's a skin balancing makeup which is suppose to match your skin tone perfectly and look super natural, like your not even wearing foundation. It's extremely streaky and turned my skin orange. Super patchy, in some spots it'd be orange and other spot would be nothing.



  Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls


This powder is the worst seriously, you use just a little bit on your face and it looks like you pounded it on. It does not blend it's so bad, and looks like you took a clump of dirt and rub it into your face, I swear a layer of my skin was rubbing off trying to blend this into my foundation. Ever see those girls wearing way to much bronzer but they don't know it.....yeah there probably wearing this.



 Lise Waiter Feline HD Waterproof Mascara

Review Here

Probably the worst most exspensive mascara ever! you think cause your buying a high end product it's going to be great, but that's not always the case. Lets start with this I'm not a big Lise Waiter fan, this product was given to me. it's extremely difficult to remove and after I was done removing it I think I had like three eyelashes left, I had to practically pull my eyelashes out to get this stuff off. Makes you eyelashes stick together like no other and it looks like you have five huge eyelashes by the end of the day, there so stuck together.


 Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Review Here
 
I used this foundation for a long time because I had no choice ( I was to poor to buy a better one ) and I hated every minute of it. Its streaky, cakey, and its a mess in hot, humid weather. It also has a big of a orange hue to it. aka like badly bronzed girls



 Loreal Voluminous Power Collagen

Review Here

The worst drugstore mascara out there. Super clumy and runny. I can't even apply this to my bottom lashes becasue it gets all over my face, it's so runny, the stuff is a mess. Your lashes look horrible after you use more then one coat. It's dreadful stuff stay away from it.



 Sally Hansens Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps

 
This paint on acrylic gel is suppose to be a powerful acruliv gel that you apply to your bare nails. SInce I cant afford to go get gel nails done every month I thought this might be the answer to my nail prayers......wrong. It says it take 60 seconds for it to dry, mine weren't even dry after an hour, it scraps off and rolls up into this plastic gel type stuff. I can't believe I paid money for this stuff.



Maybe I'm using these products wrong, or maybe there just complete trash but heres my least favorite products of 2012

Have you had any luck with these products? Let me know

Klassy Kassie

Keeping it Klassy

No comments:

Post a Comment