Sunday, March 10, 2013

FIRST IMPRESSIONS - Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Mask


I wanted to start doing a new post called first impression, this is because I've been getting so many different samples from shoppers drug mart, that it's not really fair I do a product review on them because there really only a one time use. So in this post I'll tell you what I thought on my first impression of the product, and would I buy the full size of that product.


I was recently given a sample of Vichys Tri-activ Mask to try. Vichys Tri-Activ Face Mask, is a triple action mask that cleanses, exfoliates and mattifies, a formula associating a high concentration of clay, ''peeling'' ingredients and a soothing agent. You apply a thin layer all over your face and let it sit for 5 minutes, then rinse it off using circular motions getting the full benefits of the cleansing agent.

The texture is clay like, with little micro beads in it. I actually only used a small amount and it seemed to cover almost my whole face. After a couple minutes it dried and harden on my face, feeling like dried clay.

It wasn't a pain to wash off but like most clay face masks it takes a bit of rubbing and scrubbing. I did find that even after I rinsed my face a couple times there were still a bit of micro beads left over. My skin felt very refreshed after I rinsed the mask off.


Would I recommend this product to a friend : Yes
 
 
Would I buy this product : I just went out and bought it
 
Ask a beauty consultant near you for samples
 
 
 


2 comments: