Sunday, March 10, 2013

MAKEUP TRICK - How to Contour Using Foundation + powder




I like to contour my face when I'm going somewhere classy or important, I don't do this every day because it is alot more work then just slapping on some foundation and buffing powder. This method does take some time to get use to but to be honest your skin seriously looks flawless and so perfect even in harsh light. I will warn you to be careful around your hair line when buffing in the foundation and powder, it'll go into your hair line and look bad so be sure to rub it out if you get any in your hair line. I used a kabuki brush to buff all  my contour lines in, beside the highlighter which I patted in using a beauty blender. Make sure you buff the contour lines in well with a brush it create a flawless look, which is really the key and look perfect. Don't forget to buff that harsh bronzer line in, in step 5. I draw a harsh line with bronze and then buff it it, it seems to work really well


Products Used
 
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla - Step 2
Maybelline Dream Lumin Highlighter Concealer - Step 3
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Honey - Step 4( sorry I forget to add the picture of this product )
 
Rimmel Bronzer - Step 5
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I tried this today and i really loved it!! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete