Saturday, March 9, 2013

WEEKLY NEWBIES

So since I started buying new products almost every week, weather it be a lot of products or just a couple things, I decided to start doing a weekly post, showing my newbie makeup products. Hope you enjoy, I'll also be doing a monthly favorites. Another thing is I might start doing video makeup tutorials once I get my new camera, what do you guys think of this? Let me know, I'd love your feedback. I also be doing product reviews for these products so stay tuned readers :)


 
 
 1- Neostrata Night Repair Cream
I received a small sample pouch of this cream from shoppers drug mart
 
2 - Neostrata Aqua Youth Filling Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Along with most of my other samples I received this one from shoppers as well
 
3 -  Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Looking for a lighter foundation for contouring, I picked this up. Review and Contour demo coming up soon.
 
4 - Mary Kay Satin Lips, Lip Mask
Something I received from Mary Kay to try out, a lip mask that takes all the dead skin off your lips review Here
 
5 - Mary Kay Satin Lips, Lip Balm
Along with the lip mask I received this balm as well, it works with the mask as a two step system, I love it click the review above
 
6 - Avene Thermal Water
When I had really dry skin around my eyes, the beauty consultant at shoppers suggested I buy this and spray it on my eyes to cleanse, I also use it to set my makeup and make it look more natural, this is my second can of thermal water, it's so refreshing.
 
7 - Covergirl Brow and Eye Makers Pencil
I was looking for a nice pencil to fill in my brows and I was kinda in a hurry so I grabbed this, It's not my favorite pencil. Review soon to come
 
8 - Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Blackmail
I was looking for a jumbo eyeshadow stick to use for eyeshadow as well as eyeliner, I spotted this and picked it up. Review soon to come
 
9 - Vichy Nutriextra Cream
I needed some cream that was really going to take care of my extremely dry skin, this was on sale so I decided to pick it up and I love it, review will be posted soon.
 
10 - Neostrata Micellar Cleanser
The beauty consultant gave me this pretty decent sample size, and I love this cleanser, review Here
 
11 - Mary Kay True Dimensions in Color me Coral
I received this lipstick, and the formula is so great. Currently Reviewing
 
12 - Bioderma Micelle Solution
Every beauty blogger in my neck of the neighbour hood love this stuff, so when the beauty consultant at shoppers handed me a pretty decent sample size of the stuff I was nearly jumping with excitement. Review coming soon


13 - Vichy Nutriextra Lip Balm
This balm came as a bonus in the same package as my vichy cream, I love this balm is so creamy and thick. Review coming Soon

14 - Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream
After having extremely dry skin around my eyes, I looked for a moisturizing cream for my eyes and found this, although it did contain some anti-aging properties, I was looking for something more moisturizing, review soon to follow

15 - Maybelline Colorsensational Vivds in Shocking Coral
Looking for a bright, long lasting, colorful lipstick, I picked this one up and have yet to review it.

16 - Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 113
This is the  perfect flesh nude color, and that's what I was looking for.

17 - YSL Manifesto Perfume
A lovely scent, I received a sample size of this perfume at shoppers drug mart

18 - Fendi Fendi
Another perfume sample I received at shoppers drug mart and have yet to try it out.

19 - La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Cream
Not sure what this cream does but I love this brand.

20 - Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Cleanser
The beauty consultant handed me this mask, and I'm anxious to try it out.

21 - Vichy Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Cream
Received a small packet of this cream, hope is super hydrating.


Sorry there were so many products, I promise next week there wont be as much, I just went on a wee bit of a shopping spree last week.

Do you have any of these products and either love or hate them? Let me know and comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment