Saturday, March 2, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H, Too Cool



I really like the color tattoo overshadows from maybelline, they're creamy and thick and have built in primer so your eyeshadow never creases. Their perfect to use as bases for your eyeshadow and that's why I decided to purchase, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool. Built in primer insures it'll never crease and last for hours, also applying a white eyeshadow as a base for your eyeshadow, makes the color pop, seeming more vibrant and looking overall better.



I bought this strictly to use a base eyeshadow, its very creamy and pigmented, I own bad the bronze as well and I find that Too Cool isn't as pigmented and thick as bad to the bronze. Since I'm just using it for alot just a base for my eyeshadow, this didn't really bug me. Its still a great eyeshadow, and I adore all the colors in this collection. I bought this from wal-mart for $9.95 which was on sale from regular price of $10.95.



This eyeshadow never creases and look so pretty on, it's fairly easy to apply and blend, I use my finger since that seems to pick up more product then a actually brush. If you want to read my Bad to the Bronze review click Here. If you want to know how to use this as a eyeshadow base for a pop of color click Here


Pros and Cons
 
Is a bit expensive for one eyeshadow, but since it has built in primer, I think the price is perfect. Very creamy and thick, has great pigmentation, although I noticed that Too Cool wasn't as pigmented as the other colors. Works great as a primer and base for eyeshadow, and overall eyeshadow
 
 
My Conclusion
 
Great eyeshadow with built in primer.
 
 
My Ratings
 
 
Quality - 9  Packaging - 8  Texture - 9   Pigmentation - 8  Overall - 8.5
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment