Monday, November 5, 2012

NOVEMEBER INSPIRATION BOARD





Hey guys so I wanted to start doing a new post every month, it's going to be called, inspiration board and it's going to be posted every month with tons of different pictures of makeup, clothing and just anything in general that inspired me for that month.

I thought it would be kinda fun doing a little colleague each month of things I'm obsessing over for the month.

So, this month I wanted to add a little bit of runway 2012, a little bit of winter and a little bit of products I've been obsessing over..

I also have been interested in anastasiya shpagina, shes the Ukraine girl that dresses up to look like a real life amine doll.  I think shes very talented behind a makeup brushes and for some reason I'm just so curious about her.


There are a couple products I have been obsessing over including, real techniques brushes and every skin product from clinic.

I also been checking out graftobian creme foundation, they have really really good coverage and goes on very smooth and nice. I've been dieing to try this foundation, It's also not expensive which is something a girl like me roots for.


No comments:

Post a Comment