Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MY LOOK - Cotton Candy Lust




Just like purple, blue is another color I don't wear very often and that's because I never seem to apply it right and it always looks so bad. The other day I was on Pinterest ( like I usually am on really cold, boring days ) and I found this look ( look of the week, Last week ) I decided to try it out and see how it looked on me.

The three colors go together really well, colors I didn't think looked good together actually do, sometimes this happens you really just got to give it a go and see if the color combination is good together before you judge it.

This look was super easy and really brought the bright blue out in my eyes. It took me maybe 15 minutes to do this eye makeup and the end results were really pretty.


Achieving the Look
 
 
1. Apply a light grey from you crease and extend it to your brow bone
 
2. Apply a shimmery pink to just your eyelid
 
3. Apply a dark grey and extend it into you crease in a "v' type motion
 
4. Apply a bright blue to the bottom of you eye just below you lower lash line and really smudge it in.
 
5. Apply a shimmery white to your tear duct to enhance the color and make you look more softer and fresh
 
6. A nice thin line of liquid eyeliner just above the upper lash line with make your eyes bigger and your eyelashes appear fuller and longer.
 
7. Apply Mascara to the top and bottom lashes
 
 
 
 
And your all done!
 
 
See wasn't that easy!
 
 
I have decided I'm going to change how my makeup tutorials are done and I might start doing them in video format since it's a bit easier and you can see exactly what I'm doing and how I'm doing it.
 
 
What do you guys think, should I convert my tutorials to videos or keep them in pictures?
 
 
 
Comment below or email me I love hearing from you
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment