Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CELEBRITY INSPIRED - Alica Keys Low Key Makeup Look



I love doing celeb makeup tutorials, they're def my favorite. In this tutorial I wanted to recreate Alica Keys makeup look. No makeup on the bottom and a simple defining look on the top. This type of makeup look is my favorite on a bright sunny day, the white eyeliner underneath your lower lash line really makes your  eye color pop. It was also really simple and easy to recreate, I think it took me a total of 20 minutes for the overall look, foundation included. Anyway try this look out and see if you like it. Ps: My eyes are really dry that's why it looks so wrinkly and old granny like, if you have a good recommendation for some eye cream for dry eyes, I'd be glad to hear it :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and classic. In regards to eye cream Mary Kay has a great one it's called TimeWise Firming Eye Cream it firms, brightens, and provides intense moisture. Check it out at www.marykay.com/Andrea.Peterson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the product mention, ill talk with my mary kay consultant about it. Thanks so much

      Delete