Saturday, August 18, 2012

JENNIFER LAWRENCE TURNS ME ON!!!!



 Time to decide if we look or hate this latest trend

So the latest craze is the series the hunger games and I have to say I'm pretty hunger obsessed, the books were awesome even better then the movie.

I had watch the movie before I decided to read the books but I have to say I'm really looking forward to watching the second and third installment to this popular series.

Let's talk about some of the actors in this hyped up movie, one in particular is Jennifer Lawrence, many people aren't to familiar with her but she has been in a couple popular movies, one being the last x men she played mystic and was blond so she looked kinda different.

I personally love her she so normal to be such a popular actress makes me feel like I can relate to her because of her normalness maybe that had come into play to when the director was choosing the actors in this film never every little girl will be able to relate to Katniss Everdeen and that makes the movie more popular and addicting.


I give Jennifer Lawrence a 10/10 on the love scale

whats do you guys think of her?

Let me know and comment below.




kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment