Monday, September 3, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW : Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow

 





So every week I have decided to go out and buy a new product test it out for a week and then, write a review about that product.

This week were going to discuss the new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour eyeshadow that alot of  makeup geeks have been raving about.

 This collection comes in 10 different colorful, shades, Tenacious Teal, Fierce and Tangy, Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, Painted Purple, Bad To The Bronze, Pomegranate Punk, Tough As Taupe, Bold Gold, and Edgy Emerald.

This eyeshadow is fomulated to keep your color lasting 24 hours with folding, creasing, or wearing away, lets see if it lives up to it's name.




I love to wear brown so I decided to buy Bad To The Bronze and give it a whirl

 
 
 
 

Pros and Cons

So I really do love this eyeshadow is has a very nice, creamy consistence and glides on your eyelid with ease but does it stay true to it's name you ask! 
 
Can it really stay on there for 24 hours with fading, creasing, or folding?
 
The answer is yes!
 
I wore this eyeshadow out for about 7 hours in the sweating, hot, humid heat and it didn't fade, crease or smudge! It just might be my new best friend.
 
I used it as a base to my look, I put it on first and then blended a couple other browns into it and they all blended really well, it didn't dry super fast so I had time to work with it and was able to blend and play with different colors.
 
Now there are a couple cons ( come on guys you didn't think it would be all pros did yea! )
I found the pigment wasn't very strong it was on the lighter side which means you have to cake more on your eyelid to get a stronger look and no one likes to look like they re where a pound of makeup.
 
 
 
My Conclusion
 
I loved the formula and look forward to buying all 10 of the vibrant colors
 
Ratings
 
Pigment - 7   Packaging - 8  24 Hour Hold - 9.5  Texture - 9.5  Overall - 9
 
 
 
Where did I buy : Wal Mart
 
Price : $6.99 CND
 
 
Let me know what you guys think about this product review and if you feel theres anything I could improve on please email or comment.
 
If you have a certain product you want me to review please email or comment and I'll see what I can do.
 
 
Love you
 
Kassie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment