Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY LOOK - Black Cat Eye






I decided to get a little dark with this one.........the makeup I mean. I haven't yet showed the world my cat eye. Since I have rather large eyes I love to sport the cat eye because it makes them look more narrow then round. This make is a bit tricky because your working with darker colors and sometimes those colors shed pigment all over your freshly pressed foundation, mudding up your foundation and really pissing you off.
 
 
 
 
Blending is the key with this look keep it blended to the outer corner of your eye for a sharp cat eye look.
 
Products used
 
Eyes
No name palette
dark purple - outer corner
light purple - outer corner
dark brown - outer corner
black - outer corner
pearl white - Base color
Maybelline colossol cat eyes mascara
covergirl grey eyeliner
maybelline master percise liquid eyeliner
 
Face
Revlon Photoready Airbrush mousse foundation
maybelline concealer/corrector stick
maybelline dream lumi highlighter
Rimmel sunkissed bronzer
Vanstai Rockies blush
Revlon lustrous lipstick in siren
covergirl grey eyeliner - shades brows
 
 
Klassy Kassie
 
Keeping it Klassy

No comments:

Post a Comment