Monday, January 21, 2013

WISH LIST - Some products I'm craving to try.

This week I wanted to showcase some really popular products as well as some brand new ones.


Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution






I have been hearing so many ladies rave about this makeup remover. I don't know if they don't sell it in Canada or what but I haven't seen this in stores in Canada anywhere, so I'll have to stick with getting it online


Xen Tan Sunless Tanning lotion


One of my favorite beauty bloggers ( viviannadoesmakeup ) raves about this self tanner. I've tried a couple self tanners before in my days and I hated them. Maybe I'll give this a try. My winter skin is looking way to pasty



Rimmel Apocalips


These creamy lipglosses are a mix between lipgloss and lipstick. A lot bloggers have been comparing them to high-end lip products. The colors are super pigmented and moisturize your lips all day long. I can not wait to get my hands on these. They haven't launched yet


Essie Nude Spring Nail Polish collection


I just seen the spring collection for Essie and I literally twitched, the colors are so nude and pretty, I wanted to buy every single shade there.





Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair


I have heard so many people rave about this and if I wasn't broke 24/7 I would run out and snatch it up. I truly need some good nigh repair serum. I think this would do wonders on my skin, although it's an older product I hear older women saying how much they loved it and still use it years down the road. It's to bad its cost an arm and a leg to purchase.



Urban Decay Basics



I know what your thinking, seriously this palette is a new one from urban decay, besides the size of the palette a lot of the colors come from either of there popular palettes Naked and Naked 2. I think if you already own the first one or the second one........or even both what's the sense in buying this one, but then again why not have all three right?! I like this one because it small and you can take it in your purse with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment