Tuesday, January 1, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer





Recently Maybelline came out with a new product, nail lacquer as they call them. I seen this on sale at wal-mart for $2.00 and I really wanted to try them, not only that but they were on sale. I bought two different shades, Paint the Town which is a dark deep red, perfect for the holidays ( I did a tutorial on this nail polish a week or so back Here ) and I bought Orange Fix which is a pinky, orange color.

I love both color shades but I think I love Paint the Town more, the deep, dark red is just so sexy and elegant. This nail polish is super good quality. It drys fast and the color is very vibrant and pretty. You have to apply about 3 coats for  nice full color. It drys so fast and has such a nice shine to it.

I pair the maybelline color show  nail polishes with the Kiss Gel nail polish and my nails dont' chip for like 5 days. Its pretty durable and can be compared to high-end quality nail polishes like, Chine Glaze and O.P.I.

They have 40 fresh and vibrant shades. If you haven't tried maybelline nail polishes yet, I encourage you to go out and buy a bottle and see if you like it. It's not expensive and works really well. Each glass case cost about $4.00.





Pros and Cons
Drys fast and has really good color pay-off. Does take about 3 coats to get really vibrant color. Is pretty durable and when paired with the right top coat can last for up to 4 day without chipping.

My Conclusion
Great nail polish from maybelline and give high-end nail polishes a run for their money

My Ratings

Quality - 8   Color pay-off - 9   Wear - 9   Dry time - 10  Overall - 8


Have you tired the new Maybelline Color show nail polish?

Let me know what you thought?


Klassy Kassie

Keeping it Klassy

No comments:

Post a Comment