Sunday, February 24, 2013

NAIL TALK - Glitter Gold and Red Tips

 
 
So I know I don't do a lot of nail tutorials on my blog but I'm getting into nails a lot more, and after seeing some really cool glitter nails, I decided to do my own nail tutorial. Most of these products you probably already have, I bought a ton of glitter on EBay awhile back and that's where I got my glitter from, but you can either buy some from the dollar store or wal-mart, try down the craft isle. Any Ole loose glitter will work. I used a nail brush to apply the glitter, but you can just buy a cheap paint brush from the dollar store, or any brush for that matter. Try this out and see if your nails look bling bling. It's a bit of a messy tutorial but once your finished, the loose glitter that's around your nails comes off really easily with a bit of nail polish remover on a q-tip.
 
 
 


1 comment: