Monday, February 25, 2013

WISHLIST - Skincare Aglore



So this week I've been focusing a lot on skincare, my skin has been horribly dry and flaky, making me feel itchy all over. My eye area has been extremely dry, flaking and red, it was swollen because I was itching my eyes so badly, now they're just red and flaky, so I was looking for different creams to fix this little issue I've been having, and that got me thinking about overall skincare. I'll stop boring you with my flaky eye problems ( can you say gross! ) and introduce you to my wish list products.

1. Rituals Eye Defence Eye Lotion - $22.50
This might take care of my flaky dry eyes, and it's not overly expensive.

2. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - $10.97
I love Revlon foundations, this being a new one from Revlon makes me want to try it, bbloggers have been loving this foundation and that's got my need for it growing.

3. Maybelline 24H Color Tattoo Eyeshadow - $8.99
I've been looking to get a white eyeshadow to use as a eyelid base for my eyeshadow for a long time, thinking about it last night, I decided to get this because it has built in primer, so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

4. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - $ 40.34
I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for some time and after reading Vivannadoesmakeup, and hearing her rave about this, I decided to feature it on my exclusive wish list heheh

5. Lierac Paris High Peel - $ 60.00
PH balanced peels are seriously my favorite, they truly change the appearance of your skin, I'm obsessed with them. I know this one costs an arm and a leg, but it'll last you forever, since you don't use it everyday.

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - $ 45.00
Quite a lot for a lighting powder, but to be honest it's totally worth it, lighting powder changes how your makeup looks quite a bit if used right. I've been hearing bbloggers go on and on about this powder.

7. Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturizer - $ 49.00
Another product way out of my budget, origins has been a skincare line I've wanted to try for awhile, and hearing how amazing their moisturizers are, doesn't help either.

8. Antipodes Joyous Protein Rich Replenish Night Cream - $ 48.00
Who doesn't need a miracle night cream right!

9. Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream - $12.67
I need a drugstore eye cream to moisturize and take care of that flaky skin around my eyes, seriously, I think it's snowed when I finished rubbing my eyes that how nasty and flaky the skin is. It's disgusting, don't judge me. So I googled it and this was the closest thing I could find that would take care of my flaky eyeballs hahaha oh god that sounds nasty.

10. Ahava Time to Hydrate Gentle Eye Cream - $ 32.00
Yes another eye cream, like I said, I'm on a eye cream binge due to my diseased eyes. I can't even put eyeshadow on :(




No comments:

Post a Comment