Tuesday, February 5, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Maybelline The Rocket Mascara




The other day I went grocery shopping and I sneakily snuck this in the shopping cart without my boyfriend noticing, hoping to try it out and see if I liked it. I really liked the wand on this mascara, it had very thin, fine bristles and was packed with them to ensure it lengthens and thickens every fine lash.

I'm not going to say I love this mascara but I really didn't hate it either, seems like just a ordinary mascara. I did notice if you apply more then one coat on you lashes they start to stick together, which was a real bummer. It wasn't really clumpy so that was good and I did like the wand it came with, although I prefer wands like the, There Real by Benefit mascara. I didn't really see anymore length or fullness then the average mascara, so it wasn't anything special. It didn't dry right away so when I blinked it left mascara marks underneath my eyes and on the top of my eyelid.


Pros and Cons
Isn't really anything special, I didn't find it really lengthen and thicken my lashes. It wasn't clumpy so that was a plus but it also didn't dry right away either, which left mascara lines on my face.
 
My Conclusion
Nothing special, find it to be an overall average mascara
 
My Ratings
 
Texture - 5  Length - 5  Thickness - 5 Quality - 5  Overall - 5
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment