Sunday, November 11, 2012

THE WISH LIST - Mascara aglore!



This week I wanted to list some of the mascara I've been drooling over lately. I usually only use one mascara and never switch because I'm so comfortable with the mascara I use I never needed to change but lately I've decided to venture out and trying some different mascaras.

First on my wish list of mascaras is none other then the beautiful bold givenchy.


Givenchy NOIR Couture 4 N 1 Mascara



Givenchy NOIR Couture 4 N 1 Mascara - I've been hearing tons of girls raving about how good this mascara is, it's a multi tasker and  makes your lashes longer,  more intense volume, stronger curl, and gives complete lash care, without them getting clumpy and sticking together. I've been dieing to get my hands on a tube of this stuff, seems that is pretty popular and its sold out on Amazon which brought a tear to my eye.


Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Volume Length Curl Separation Mascara



Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Volume Length Curl Separation Mascara- Chanel has a pretty good mascara out right now. It's suppose to define lashes and sperarte them so there not sticking together, something that always happens to me and it gets very annoying. This mascara is more about length then volume so if thats something your looking for this would be a great mascara.



Benefit They're Real



Benefit They're Real- I adore this mascara it is one of my favorites! I have tried this mascara before when it first came out and I was so impressed in how thick and long my lashes looked, they actually looked like I was wearing fake lashes hahaha great name for the mascara. Lately I haven't been able to afford this mascara so instead I just google pictures of it and pout hahahha The thing with this mascara is it does clump just a bit but I can totally get over it because I love it way to much to give it up.



Diorshow Mascara


Diorshow Mascara - Another favoite is good ole Dior, I little while back a lady behind the beauty counter at shopper drugmart threw a little sample tube of this mascara in my bag. I tired it and feel in love with it. It makes your lashes look lengths long. I found it to be a lot like the benefit mascara and would def buy this mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment