Monday, December 10, 2012

HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYE MAKEUP MORE VIBRANT AND AIRBRUSHED LOOKING




Just a little while ago I discovered a bran  new way to make your eye makeup look more airbrushed and perfect well getting your eyeshadow to pop with more vibrant color, no matter what color your applying.

What you need to do is go out and buy Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer or something like it. Its a corrector/conealer stick that you can use underneath your eyes and on those yuckies that need to be concealed and hidden.






Now before you use this make sure you have applied primer to you entire eyelid all the way up to your brow bone, beacuse this concealer does tend to cake up if you don't apply primer before hand and you also don't want it creasing in your lid.



Now take the maybelline stick and dot it all over your eyelid all the way up to your browbone, then take a sponge, I use a beauty blender, and blend it evenly all over your eyelid all the way up to your brow bone. You have now just prepped your canvas for painting.



 


The reason your doing this is because your bare eyelid has natural colors and sometimes those colors can conflict with your eyeshadow color and make it appear lighter or darker and much less vibrant. I know for me I have weird purple veins that show and sometimes my eyelid is darker then I want it to be, so when I apply a white eyeshadow it looks grey, which wasn't what I was going for.




 So to apply a concealer/corrector creme it creates a nice plain canvas for your eyeshadow, which allows all the color to pop and look perfect. It also makes your eyeshadow look very airbrushed and professional, so try this little trick and see if it brings out your eyeshadow colors. You can see the redness and the purple veins in my natural eyelid. I also get this dark red/brown color that that goes up to my browbone.


Once you've completed the steps above your ready for eyeshadow.


Try this trick and let me know if it brings out your eyeshadow


Thanks for reading





No comments:

Post a Comment